O Canada! Victoria Highlights (5:30 – 8:00pm)
$84.00 – $89.00
This two-hour sightseeing bus tour of Victoria not only offers a passing glimpse of the city’s notable parks, neighborhoods and bustling Inner Harbour, but you’ll also enjoy refreshments at Tim Hortons and an entertaining Canadian trivia quiz along the way. As you travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned motor coach around the capital of British Columbia, you’ll learn about the city’s history, geography and culture while engaging in a trivia contest complete with prizes. You’ll see a collection of sights throughout the trip: mile zero of the 5,000-mile-long Trans-Canada Highway; manicured landscapes and a towering totem pole in Beacon Hill Park; the oldest Chinatown in Canada; the University of Victoria’s historic campus; plus the chateau-style Empress Hotel and grand Parliament Buildings in Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour. You’ll also ascend Mount Tolmie Park to take in 360-degree views of the city and harbor below. End the tour on a sweet note at Tim Hortons, Canada’s largest quick-serve restaurant, with a cup of hot coffee and their signature bite-sized Timbits donuts.
- Canadian trivia: Compete in a contest about Canada’s heritage, traditions and natural landmarks for the chance to win prizes.
- Victoria: Enjoy a coach ride past city parks, historic neighborhoods and Parliament buildings, plus relish sweeping panoramas atop Mount Tolmie.
- Tim Hortons: Delight in a cup of coffee and savor bite-sized donuts at this quintessential Canadian quick-serve eatery.
Important details and advisements
- Guests must be able to climb about 6 steps.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
- The city drive is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes roundtrip.
- No interior visits on this tour.
- Tour sequence may vary.