This isn’t vacation days spent it’s bragging rights earned. Hit Thrill Waterpark with a Full Day Pass for adventures in all sizes. Take a 135-foot plunge down the tallest waterslide in North America, Daredevil’s Peak, just one of 7 slides on Daredevil’s Tower. Buddy-up for the multi-rider raft slides and side-by-side mat racers at Splash Summit. Make a splash in the Caribbean’s largest wave pool ever. Bounce, climb and swing your way through floating lily pads, rope swings and a rock climbing wall at the kid-friendly Adventure Pool. It’s a thrill-fest for every adventurer.
- Thrill Waterpark has 13 slides across 2 towers including the tallest slide in North America, Daredevil’s Peak.
- Hit the largest wave pool in the Caribbean for a high-tide ride.
- Take a break in between thrills by lounging on our complimentary beach chairs under a shady umbrella.
- Enjoy complimentary burgers, hot dogs, salads and beverages at the nearby Snack Shack.
- A complimentary tram service runs every 15 minutes, all day throughout the island.
- Full day access to Thrill Waterpark.
- Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Complimentary food at Snack Shack.
Important details and advisements
- Avoid alcohol before water activities.
- Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
- Slide platforms vary in height. Guests will be required to walk up flights of steps to reach each platform.
- All guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a ticketed guest of age 14 or older to enter.
- Park opening/closing time varies by sailing and ship arrival/departure time.