Culture, Community & Cuisine
SOLD OUT! WAITLIST AVAILABLE!
Danube River Cruise
October 23-30, 2022
AmaWaterways - AmaLea
Budapest to Vilshofen
Come make history with us and join the first ever 100% dedicated gluten-free cruise along the beautiful Danube River. On this all-inclusive adventure, you’ll never have to ask your server “is this safe?” as every item aboard the ship will be completely gluten-free, featuring many different culinary experiences!
Your 7-night all-inclusive experience includes:
- Pre-cruise hotel stay in a deluxe Budapest hotel
- Gluten-free city tour of Budapest
- Luxury accommodations onboard the AmaLea
- Complimentary internet access while onboard
- Food and select alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- Castles, museums, and bike tours through ports of call
- Immersive tours into the rich history of Europe
- Gluten-free food tastings & pairings
- Gluten-free Oktoberfest party with live music, beer, & soft pretzels
- Educational opportunities with medical and community leaders
- Excursions in each port of call for all activity levels
Your adventure begins with an overnight in the beautiful city of Budapest, complete with a gluten-free city tour, before cruising to Durnstein, Melk, Linz, Salzburg, and Vienna, Austria – experiencing small group tours in each port of call. Just imagine singing “the hills are alive” as you explore the breathtaking hills of Salzburg, stepping back in time to where The Sound of Music was filmed! No journey would be complete without a grand celebration, so we’ll finish off the trip with a completely gluten-free Oktoberfest party, featuring traditional live music and dancing, gluten-free beer, and gluten-free soft pretzels! The next morning, we’ll say auf wiedersehen to you in Vilshofen, Germany for your flight home or post-cruise adventure to Prague or Munich.
Celiac Cruise is so excited for you to join us on this incredible European river cruise adventure as we continue our mission to make gluten-free travel more accessible, provide world-class education, and support the celiac and gluten-free community. Whether you join us for the delicious gluten-free food, the fantastic guest speakers, the much needed social experiences, or the awe-inspiring sights and sounds of the Danube River, we can’t wait to welcome you and build memories, together.
Celiac Cruise Europe is now SOLD OUT!
If you are interested in a cabin, please fill out a registration form by clicking the button below. We will add you to our waitlist and contact you if a stateroom becomes available.
Want to learn more? Check out our webinar to hear all about the delicious gluten-free food, ports of call, excursions, and events!