Celiac Cruise was recently invited aboard Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas to discuss their upcoming sailing from January 17-20, 2020. Topics discussed included safety, menus and private dining options for Celiac Cruise guests.
Why Voyage with Celiac Cruise
Families and individuals who are gluten-free due to Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity know that travel can be a burden and at times, scary—if you choose to travel at all.
You leave your kitchen and home grocery stores behind and enter a world that is often unknown. What if there’s nothing safe to eat? What will my options be? They say it’s “gluten-free” but how do I know?
These are the reasons Celiac Cruise and Total Travel and Events have partnered with Royal Caribbean and AMAWaterways to offer gluten-free sailing options in the Caribbean and Europe!
Royal Caribbean Executive Chef
On our inaugural gluten-free cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas you will find:
- Nationally recognized speakers and experts who will share their learnings on celiac disease, talk about best practices and provide insights on where the medical community is headed with regard to research.
- Gluten-free menus, dedicated gluten-free kitchen and dining room available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as the ability to order meals & desserts ahead of time in an organized, safe, and efficient manner.
- An orientation to eating gluten-free once you board the ship with the executive chef explaining the ins and outs of gluten-free dining for your cruise.
- The chance for your family members to meet other gluten-free friends and socialize during receptions on the ship.
- Informative presentations by a noteworthy gastroenterologist on the “past, present & future” of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.
- A stress free, relaxing vacation in the Bahamas!
This sailing is what dreams are made of! This is the gluten-free vacation you’ve been looking for! For information on booking please join our mailing list below. We can’t wait to hear your story!
On our completely gluten-free river cruise aboard AwaWaterway’s AmaViola you will find:
- Internationally renowned celiac and gluten-free experts from the medical and corporate sectors.
- 100% gluten-free chartered sailing.
- Specialty gluten-free chefs.
- All-inclusive fine gluten-free dining, with complimentary wine & alcohol.
- Welcome aboard gluten-free Octoberfest party with gluten-free beer and soft pretzels!
- Daily Wine & Wisdom events on a variety of topics inclusive of gluten-free cooking demonstrations.
- Complimentary wi-fi access onboard
- Small group guided shore excursions incorporating local gluten-free fare.
- Onboard local live entertainment.
- The chance to meet other gluten-free friends and socialize during receptions on the ship.
- A stress-free, relaxing, once in a lifetime experience throughout the heart of Europe – all gluten-free!
- No cooking, asking questions, or worrying about what you can eat for a week – every crumb on this ship is safe and 100% gluten-free.